FREE ON LINE PROPERTY EVALUATION
AND REQUEST FREE CURRENT PROPERTY LISTINGS
The first step in purchasing a home is to make sure that you have a Pre-Approval from your bank, lender or me.
1. Compile all of your information, T4's, and any income for the past 2 years.
2. You will need 2years NOA's (Notice of Assessments) from the CRA (Canada Revenue Agency)
3. You will need a job letter, stating the time employed as well as confirmation of wages.
4. All/any debts and loans need to be listed, including car leases, student loans etc.,
5. A current credit bureau report will need to be pulled to determine your credit score.
6. Photo copy of passport/or drivers license
7. A form completed and signed giving permission for the credit bureau report.
8. A current pay stub
9. Proof of deposit funds.
10. Photocopy of savings accounts, RSP's, Bonds, etc.,
Keith McFadden Mortgage Agent
Wendy McFadden Mortgage Agent
Copyright © 2019 wendymcfadden.com - All Rights Reserved.