The first step in purchasing a home is to make sure that you have a mortgage PreApproval from your bank, lender or me. We will also assist you with Real Estate Services in the Alliston and surrounding areas.
Mortgage preapproval and Real Estate Services in Alliston and surrounding areas,
1. Compile all of your information, T4's, and any income for the past 2 years.
2. You will need 2years NOA's (Notice of Assessments) from the CRA (Canada Revenue Agency)
3. You will need a job letter, stating the time employed as well as confirmation of wages.
4. All/any debts and loans need to be listed, including car leases, student loans etc.,
5. A current credit bureau report will need to be pulled to determine your credit score.
6. Photo copy of passport/or drivers license
Once you are Pre-Approved
7. A form completed and signed giving permission for the credit bureau report.
8. A current pay stub
It's time to Buy a Home
9. Proof of deposit funds.
10. Photocopy of savings accounts, RSP's, Bonds, etc.,